Members of the committee meet regularly and the full committee at least 4 times a year. It works with a constitution under the umbrella of the British Alliance of Healing Association [BAHA]
The Committee also plans to set up regional groups to facilitate wider participation in activities and events.
The committee’s role is to guide the organisation and ensure all its member benefits are available and accurate. It also:
- Provides training and opportunities
- Arranges competitive insurance for its members
- Organises the AGM and events programme
- Publishes a regular blog
- Circulates a quarterly newsletter
- Maintains the website
- Takes note of comments on the annual CPD forms and tries to respond to members views wherever possible.